Jobs Announced in Punjab Police Department Through PPSC
If you are looking for the latest announced Punjab police department jobs 2020 then you are on the right platform. The Punjab police department has announced the 400+ job vacancies for the post of the Sub-Inspector through the Punjab public service commission of Pakistan. The male and female candidates belonging to the various districts of Punjab are eligible to apply for these posts. The candidates are advised to check all the details about the Punjab police department job on ready.pk so that they can apply accordingly.
Punjab Police Department
Punjab Police department was established in 1886 and its operational jurisdiction is Punjab, Pakistan. Its motto is “to serve and protect our Punjab”. The department is responsible for the maintenance of law and order in Punjab and works under the Inspector General. Moreover, it also controls all types of criminal cases and takes strict actions against the criminals under the Police act 1861 and 2002. Many people aim to join the Punjab police in order to serve their country.
- Academic Qualification: Graduation from the recognized university with three-year services as a head constable or assistant sub-inspector in the functional unit.
- Age Limit: 25 to 35 Years
Sub Inspector (Open Merit)
- Academic Qualification: Graduation or Equivalent from the recognized university
- Age Limit: 22 to 25 Years
- 5 feet 7 inches height for male
- 5 feet 2 inches height for female
- Visual Standards: Distant vision with 6/9 in each eye with or without glasses. Near vision should not be less than J-1 for both male and female candidates.
Important Instructions For Candidates
The following are some important instructions for the candidates that are interested to apply for the available vacancies in the Punjab police department.
- The applicants have to submit the online application form along with the academic certificates, CNIC, and passport size photographs.
- No relaxation in the age, qualification, and physicals standards will be given to the candidates. Punjab civil servants recruitment relaxation in age limit rules is not valid for the police department.
- The application forms submitted after the due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates have to appear in the written test conducted by the PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission.
- The written test will be based on the MCQs from different subjects such as general knowledge, English, IT, and language comprehension
- The selected candidates will be only called for the interview.
- To apply for the post of sub-inspector (service-quota), the service certificate must be signed and stamped by the district police officer/city police officer/capital city police officer of the concerned region.
Last Date To Apply
The closing date for the submission of the online application for the Punjab police job vacancies is 12th November 2020. The candidates are recommended to remain in touch with the ready.pk and get all the details about the latest jobs announced in the private and government sectors.