Motorway Police Jobs 2020 Advertisement
Motorway police is inviting job applications for various positions including non-uniform positions and uniform positions. Motorway police has announced that it is going to announce almost 3000 positions that can be seen through the Motorway Police Jobs 2020 Advertisement. The positions are announced for different departments to fulfill the requirements of the organization. The main purpose of motorway police is to enforce traffic safety laws. However, the police force also takes the responsibility of securing and maintaining the national highways and motorway networks of Pakistan.
In order to cover all these requirements and to perform its duties well, the organization looks to hire professional and highly motivated staff. Applicants who are interested to join motorway police can find the complete detail regarding motorway uniform jobs 2020 and Motorway non-uniforms jobs 2020 here at this page.
Get the Complete Detail of Motorway Police Jobs 2020
Motorway Police Uniform Jobs 2020
There are almost 1939 positions are announced for the motorway police jobs for uniform personnel. These positions are included in motorway police:
- SP (BPS-18) 12 positions
- motorway police DSP/CPO (BPS-17) 73 positions
- motorway police SI/PO (BPS-14) 573 Seats
- motorway police C’JPO (BPS-07) 1281 Seats
Applicants are informed that the selection process will be based on merit and applicants with the relevant educational background and working experience will be considered for these positions.
Motorway Police Non- Uniform Jobs 2020
Motorway Police organization announces 2456 total positions for the interested candidates. These vacant positions are included:
- motorway photographer jobs 2020 (BPS-13) 20 positions
- motorway helper jobs (BPS-05) 38 positions
- motorway para medical staff jobs (BPS-07) 24 Seats
- motorway LDC jobs 2020 25 Seats
- motorway computer programmer (BPS-17) 01 Seat
- office superintendent (BPS-16) 01 Seat
- motorway steno typist 12 Seats
- motorway draftsman (BPS-10) 01 Seat
- motorway accountant (BPS-16) 4 Seats
- motorway assistant (BPS-15) 13 Seats
- motorway UDC (BPS-11) 25 Seats
All the interested applicants are informed that motorway police also sets the specific criteria for non-uniform personnel and only those candidates will be preferred who will appear with the relevant academic backgrounds and working experiences.
Tips To Apply For Motorway Police Jobs 2020
Motorway Police is a unique and exceptional organization in its working standard. This is the reason that the organization hires candidates with unique and exceptional skills. This is why the applicants are informed that they have to meet the eligibility criteria completely to make their status safe for application. Applicants with the complete physical requirements, educational requirements, working experience, age limit, and other requirements will be considered for the announced motorway police jobs 2020.
What Is the Application Process?
Applicants who are worried that how to apply for Jobs in Motorway Police 2020 are provided the complete application process here. Applicants are informed that by following the below-given steps you can easily apply a safe application:
- The application process will be processed by Pakistan Testing Service, PTS.
- Applicants can find the pts jobs motorway police application form and application fee deposit slip through the official site of PTS.
- Applicants are advised to complete the application form carefully and do not miss any section in the application form.
- Applicants can submit the application fee in any nearest branch of UBL and HBL.
- Remember that applications without the original fee receipt will not be accepted.
- For more than one post, applicants are required to submit a separate application with a separate fee receipt.
- Applicants will submit their applications to PTS headquarter (PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal e Haq Road, Blue Area Islamabad) within the due date.
- Applicants after the due date will not be acceptable.
- Applicants who are going to apply under minorities and disabled quota are required to attach the relevant certificate and document along with their application.
Get Other Updates By ready.pk
Once you will apply your motorway police job application then you will be called to appear for PTS exam. Keep it in mind that the applicants who will pass the PTS exam with good scores will be considered for other or next selection processes. Applicants from their initial application process until their final selection will be provided all the latest and helpful updates by ready.pk. However, for any other information regarding the Private jobs in Pakistan 2020 and the government jobs in Pakistan 2020 do not forget to visit ready.pk.