Jobs in Military Engineer Services Pakistan 2020
The candidates after the completion of the degree aim to get the best job in order to pursue their future careers. If you are engineering students and waiting for the job vacancies to be announced then this news might catch your interest. Recently Military Engineer services Pakistan (MES) has announced several posts in which the candidates can apply to become the part of this organization. It requires the highly competent and potential candidates and then recruits them after they pass from the selection procedure.
About Military Engineering Service (MES)
MES stands for the Military Engineering Services. It deals with the construction work of the bridges, airfields, roads, buildings and also maintains them. To fulfill all the responsibility MES has various departments such as Building and Roads, Furniture and Store, Electrical and Mechanical that excel in their respective fields. The organization offers services to the Pakistan army, Pak Navy, and Pak Air Force.
List of Announced Job Positions At MES
There are many jobs announced by the Military Engineering Services from time to time and it accepts the application from the candidates. The people that are in the search of the latest job opportunity are invited on this platform where they can access all the details. Some of the available job vacancies at MES are mentioned below.
- Laboratory Assistant
- Civil Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Head Clerk
- Steno Typist
- Sub Engineer Building & Roads
- Sub Engineer Electrical
- Sub Engineer Mechanical
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Senior Draughtsman
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
Procedure To Apply for MES Jobs 2020
- The applicants that wanted to apply in the announced MES jobs 2020 are advised to go through the procedure listed below.
- Fill the online application form provided by the military engineering service Pakistan.
- To apply in MES jobs 2020 the students can only apply with the online application, no other way will be entertained by the respective organization.
- The applicants need to attach the required documents with the application form such as the academic certificates, CNIC domicile, and also the bank draft.
- Applicants without the bank draft will not be accepted in any case so make sure to fulfill all the requirements to avoid any inconvenience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the test or interview for the selection against the particular post.
Deadline To Apply
The last date to apply in these jobs is 7th September 2020. The applicants are recommended to submit the application before the due date mentioned by the military engineering service Pakistan. To learn more about the latest job updates keep visiting ready.pk and get to know about all the vacant positions in the government and the private departments.