Job Advertisement on 11-Mar-2022 by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Service Tribunal
|Last Date to Apply||26-Mar-2022|
|Vacancy Name||Posts||Min Qualification||BPS/Scale||Job Type||Salary|
|Monitoring And Evaluation Officer||1||Masters||N/A||Permanent||N/A|
|Admin And Accounts Officer||1||Masters||N/A||Permanent||N/A|
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Newly Merged Districts for the following project based positions (fixed pay) in the project titled "Integrated Development Package for Zakhakhel, Khyber" AIP funded as per Provincial Government Project Policy, 2008 initially for a period of one year, extendable on the satisfactory performance till life of the project. Individuals having the relevant qualification, experience as given against each post / position may submit applications on the address given below within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement in the newspapers.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Incomplete applications/document and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase/ decrease numbers of posts OR of cancellation of recruitment process by assigning a valid reason.
- For Projects, the appointee shall be considered as project employee and his contract shall be terminated at any time by assigning the reason and will have no right of regular 'status/employment.
- All posts shall be governed by the Project Policy of the Provincial Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Separate application shall be submitted against each post.
- Only relevant experience shall be considered for the respective positions / posts.
- Employees of Government/Semi-Government Departments / Organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
- Those who apply for Engineering Positions must attach their 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Professional Year DMCS.
- Application shall be submitted only through courier services. By hand applications shall not be accepted /entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for test and Interview.