Job Advertisement on 06-Mar-2017 by Do Branding
|Last Date to Apply||20-Mar-2017|
|Vacancy Name||Posts||Min Qualification||BPS/Scale||Job Type||Salary|
|Web Developer / SEO Specialist||0||N/A||N/A||Permanent||N/A|
This is a key new role within a leading regional reputable Branding Agency. As a web developer you need to be able to work on both end (server-side + front-end) using PHP and HTML5. As the SEO Specialist you will be overseeing various aspects related to SEO and SEM.
This role will see you reporting to the Brand Director and working closely with a Senior Web Developer. As a new function, you will be helping to further build and develop the Agency’s and its Client’s online presence.
Role related requirements:
• 2-3 years experience in Web development• 2-3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)• BA in Computer Science, Marketing or similar• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools • Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments • Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations• Desired: Knowledge using CMS systems, such as WordPress.
Skills & Responsabilities
• Experience in PHP, MySQL, Codeigniter framework, Wordpress CMS, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap responsive framework.
• Full life cycle of the web applications development.
• Analyzing, designing, coding and debugging web applications using PHP & MySQL.
• Integrate software with existing systems.
• Monitoring website technical performance.
• Working with designers, Front End and project management staff to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects.
• Integrating websites with social networks.
• Improve overall website positioning in search engine results
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific for company and clients in diverse industries and locations
• Strategic SEO optimization for HTML elements websites, blogs, mobiles, micro sites and SEM campaigns
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
• Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Works closely with the Web Developer to test and implement various SEO optimisation solutions
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
Personal profile requirements:
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• Confident, resilient and a “can do” attitude
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Self-motivator with ability to decipher solutions to complex organizational problems, Eye for detail and excellent proof reading essential
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Share you CV at brandingdo [AT]gmail.com