Job Advertisement on 10-Dec-2021 by Balochistan Coastal Development Authority
|Last Date to Apply||20-Dec-2021|
|Vacancy Name||Posts||Min Qualification||BPS/Scale||Job Type||Salary|
The Balochistan Coastal Development Authority BCDA is seeking applications from candidates of Balochistan to fill the following vacancies on purely contract extendable, renewable on yearly basis on satisfactory performance.
Preference shall be given to the Engineers having worked on coastline and having understanding of Coastal Development.
- As a Engineering team Responsible for ensuring that appropriate technical advice is given to the DG on all Development matters.
- Prepare, and maintain all development related documentation.
- The candidates so selected shall be paid a salary as per Government Rules.
- Age limit for Chief Engineer is from 45 to 65 years and for the rest 43 years.
- Candidates can submit their documents to the office of the undersigned in Room No.14, 2nd floor P&D Block Civil Secretariat, Quetta till 15th day (if holiday(s) then next working day) from the date of publication in the print media.
Balochistan Coastal Development